Bohemian Boutique ★ 3 Suites ☆ Rooftop Deck ★ Walkable Bohemian Boutique | 3 Suites | Private Rooftop | Walkable | No Fees
Size –3 Bedrooms • 4 Bathrooms (3 full, 1 half) 4 Baths (3 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 6-10
Welcome to the Bohemian Boutique Nashville!
• 3bed / 3.5 Bath Townhouse
• Sleeps 10 - 5 Beds - 2 Sofas!
• FREE street Parking
• 5 Minute Uber ride to Downtown, Germantown, Broadway!
• Food, Coffee, Bars & Music within walking distance
• 1st Floor - Living Room, Kitchen, Half Bath
• 2nd Floor - 2 Bedrooms with En Suite Baths
• 3rd Floor - Master Bedroom with Master Bath
• 4th Floor - Full Rooftop Deck with Gas Grill
• Full sized Washer and Dryer in house (Free unlimited use to tenants)
• Basic Coffee Supplies Supplied
• Clean Bath Towels, Hand Towels, Wash Cloths provided for each Reservation
• Clean Bed linens provided for each bed for each reservation
• All linens professionally laundered between reservations.
We are here for you during your stay, but our level of interaction is up to you. We are only a phone call or text message away. You will be able to self check-in upon arrival.
Bohemian Boutique is located in the heart of East Nashville.
Located across the Cumberland River from downtown Nashville is the stomping ground of Nashville's creative class, attracted to the area's culturally-diverse and eclectic vibe and historic homes dating back to the early 1900s. In the early aughts, East Nashville helped put Nashville on the map as a culinary destination with beloved restaurants like Margot Cafe & Bar and Marche Artisan Foods, a reputation the neighborhood maintains today. Locals frequent the many dive bars, craft cocktail joints, coffee shops, and vintage stores sprinkled throughout the neighborhood.
Three things people RAVE about Bohemian Boutique Nashville:
1. Location to Downtown is unbeatable. Germantown and Broadway are just over a mile away. Cheap and Easy UBER to Downtown (no interstates)
2. Amazing large open floor plans as well as a FULL rooftop decks, perfect for large groups to enjoy drinks, prepare meals, or just enjoy quality time!
3. The houses both feature THREE Master bedrooms with private Full bathroom en suites.
2 Negatives (so we are transparent and up front on what you`re getting into!):
1. East Nashville has developed a TON but it is still highly diverse, there are multi-million dollar homes next to tear-downs like any inner-city.
2. HIT THE STAIRMASTER! The townhouses are 4 stories (counting getting to the rooftop deck) so you may get your steps in! Bedrooms are on the 2nd and 3rd level.
I highly recommend using ride sharing services in Nashville. It is how the locals also get around.
"If you have gotten this far in the Listing and are still on the fence about whether this is the right house for your trip to Nashville, PLEASE shoot me a message! I would love to host you, and will do whatever necessary to ensure you have an amazing trip to Nashville!" -Brandon
About the Owner
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
4 Bathrooms (3 full, 1 half)
4 Baths (3 full, 1 half)
- Registration Number
- Registration Expiration Date
- Sep 17, 2022
1/1 - 12/31
3/1 - 10/31
Mid Season - November
11/1 - 11/30
Low Season-Dec & Jan
12/1 - 1/29
Mid Season - February
2/1 - 2/28
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges (less $100.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 14 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 14 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.