SunnySideUp Nashville | Private Patio | 5min2Downtown
Size –4 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 5-8
Welcome to the SunnySideUP Nashville!
• 4bed/2 Bath Townhouse
• Private Parking on back of property + FREE street Parking
• 5 Minute Uber ride to Downtown, Germantown, Broadway!
• 1st Floor - Living Room, Kitchen, Full Bath
• 2nd Floor - 4 Bedrooms, Full Bathroom with Dual Vanity
• Private Patio (surrounded by 8ft privacy fence) with Outdoor Seating and Cafe Lighting
• Fun, Funky decor and design unlike any other Airbnb!
• Half a Mile from Nissan Stadium!
• Full sized Washer and Dryer in house (Free unlimited use to tenants)
• Basic Coffee Supplies Supplied
• Clean Bath Towels, Hand Towels, Wash Cloths provided for each Reservation
• Clean Bed linens provided for each bed for each reservation
• All linens professionally laundered between reservations.
We are here for you during your stay, but our level of interaction is up to you. We are only a phone call or text message away. You will be able to self check-in upon arrival.
SunnySideUP Nashville is located in the heart of East Nashville. Located across the Cumberland River from downtown Nashville is the stomping ground of Nashville's creative class, attracted to the area's culturally-diverse and eclectic vibe and historic homes dating back to the early 1900s. In the early aughts, East Nashville helped put Nashville on the map as a culinary destination with beloved restaurants like Margot Cafe & Bar and Marche Artisan Foods, a reputation the neighborhood maintains today. Locals frequent the many dive bars, craft cocktail joints, coffee shops, and vintage stores sprinkled throughout the neighborhood.
Three things people RAVE about SunnySideUp Nashville:
1. Location to Downtown is unbeatable. Germantown and Broadway are just over the River. Cheap and Easy UBER to Downtown (no interstates)
2. Nice Open Floor plan the flows from the Living room to the Back Patio! On beautiful Nashville nights it is an amazing place to enjoy!
3. Fun, Funky, Fresh boutique design by one of Nashville's top Short Term Rental interior Designers!
2 Negatives (so we are transparent and up front on what you're getting into!):
1. East Nashville has developed a TON but it is still highly diverse, there are multi-million dollar homes next to tear-downs like any inner-city. This house is located very close to the city, but also very close to low-income housing developments.
2. These townhouses are historic (the first built in Nashville in 1963) and while most of the townhouses on the street have been completely remodeled, a few haven't.
I highly recommend using ride sharing services in Nashville. It is how the locals also get around.
If you haven't used UBER before use this code to get your first ride for free!
UBER code : brandonm943
"If you have gotten this far in the Listing and are still on the fence about whether this is the right house for your trip to Nashville, PLEASE shoot me a message! I would love to host you, and will do whatever necessary to ensure you have an amazing trip to Nashville!" -Brandon
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
- Registration Number
- Registration Expiration Date
- Jan 26, 2023